Monday 12 January 2015

Last week of using up my sample products in December..



So it's taken a while but I've finally got round to typing up my thoughts on my final week of samples and to be fair it was a pretty mixed week product wise.

Here's what samples I managed to get through in the last week of December..  

Garnier UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream 1.5ml

I'm definitely considering buying this day cream I loved the glow it gave my skin and it seemed to last all day with or without makeup. Especially as it's currently half price in Superdrug. 

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Intense Conditioner 25ml

I purchased a couple of these one use treatments ages ago and this last one has been stuffed in the bottom of my hair and face mask drawer for who knows how long. I love using this Conditioner as it really makes my hair feel softer and it definitely helps keep the tangles and knots at bay, so I'll definitely be buying a few more soon.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser

This pink day cream smelt lovely and felt great on my skin, it left my skin with a lovely natural glow, it's a shame though that after a few hours my face looked quite greasy and I felt the urge to give my face a good scrub. I tried using it again the next day and it was the same again so I'm guessing me and the day cream don't match. 

GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment 12g x 2

Mr H got me these eye treatments last Christmas and as they are so expensive I tend to only use them sparingly when I have an important event or just desperately need a quick me up after a couple days of no sleeping.

Oriflame Swedish Spa Cooling Shower Mousse 150ml

I received this shower mousse in my last Love Me Beauty box in September (you can read that post here), and I've been using it throughout December. It has an amazingly minty fresh scent to it and the peppermint oil really helped leave my skin feeling cool and refreshed. I did find the whole shaving foam consistency abit weird to start with but it lathered up pretty well which I liked.


So there you have it I've finally got round to writing up my final week of sample using. I've loved working my way through my sample stash and will definitely be carrying on the tradition throughout 2015, here's hoping my stash shrinks dramatically by next Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment