Wednesday 31 December 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


Hello lovelies hope your having a fun filled festival season so far. For today's post I'm completing the One Lovely Blog Award. I was nominated for by the fabulous Maddie over at itsmaddiehbu (you can check out her post here), and as I've been blogging for nearly a year now and love how it allows me an outlet to express myself alittle more freely. What better to celebrate with then a getting to know me kinda post. 

So the rules of the award are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. 
2. List the rules and display the award. 
3. Add 7 facts about yourself 
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know they've been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. 

And here's my seven facts...


1. I'm jealous of everyone who can walk around in high heels/stilettos as I can't even balance in the buggers and they are so pretty it's totally not fair!!

2. When I was little I sponsored a humpback whale called Sirius for several years.. Best Christmas present ever.

3. While all my girly primary school friends dreamed of the perfect wedding all I dreamed about was joined the army or navy and getting my hands on the snow camouflage kit. Blame totally lies with the recruitment office we visited when my brother joined the Royal Marines and it's awesome framed Arctic combat photos.

4. I hate wearing matching underwear, it makes me feel like I'm being boring.

5. Along the same lines I adore crazy brightly coloured socks, not plain colours for me.

6. I'm obsessive when it comes to fandoms, I have to know everything, watch everything and read everything about it. It's really unhealthy to be honestly but I can't help it. 

7. I'm not content unless I manage to randomly quote my favourite movies, comic or to shows in every conversation I have. I like to think of it as assessing someone if they get the quote then I know they are or will be a great friend.

So there you have it my 7 random facts.. I hope you liked them and now I nominate everyone of you reading this to complete the One Lovely Blog Award, and don't forget to share your links below as I can't wait to see what you all come up with.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment