Thursday 27 November 2014

MEMEBOX Princess Edition #5 Tinkerbell


I was really undecided about ordering this Memebox at first but decided to take the plunge and ordered it as part of the second Princess trio of beauty products (Little Mermaid, Tinkerbell & Cinderella) as I just couldn't resist the promise of glitter and pixie dust at Christmas time.

The Tinkerbell box has to be the smallest Memebox I've received so far but it's still packed full with six full-sized beauty products and they are perfect to help me get my Tink inspired sparkle on this Christmas. 

Body-Net Clavi-S Cream 10g (RRP $8)

Vivito Blues Shiny Primer 30ml (RRP $34)

Revecen Moisture Shine Lip Gloss in 01 White 7ml (RRP $16)

Tonymoly Crystal Tear Glitter Eyeliner #01 White 5ml (RRP $7)


Mizon Oh! Shy Glow On Shimmer Light 8ml (RRP $14)


RiRe Pigment in 03 Peach Peach 2.5g (RRP $12)


I especially love the Clavi-S Cream as not only does it smell lovely and leave my skin soft, it gives my skin a really subtle sparkle without leaving me covered in chunks of glitter. 

The Blues Shiny Primer is another favourite, it smells really fruity and has a slight shimmer to it that gives my face a lovely glow. It also left my face feeling amazingly soft which I really liked. 

I recieved the Moisture Shine Lip Gloss in White which is essentially a clear lip gloss that when applies leaves lips sparkly. I love that it looks great on its own (although I imagine it would look fab layered over lipstick) and didnt leave my lips sticky like most glosses do. 

I have never been able to apply liquid eyeliner but this Crystal Tear Glitter Eyeliner really makes me want to perfect my skills it's supper glittery and I really really want to wear this beautiful liner this Christmas.

I'm not a huge fan of liquid blushed and highlights but the Oh! Shy Glow On Shimmer Light is should a pretty natural shade I couldn't resist swatching it and I'm really glad I did as it gave my skin a nice light sparkle. 

The only item I really don't like is the RiRe Pigment, eventhough it a beautiful shade I just don't like wearing loose eyeshadow, I have a nightmare applying them so have just learnt to avoid them so this will be getting past on to a friend or put up for swaps soon. 

This box really does bring the Christmas sparkle and is definately value for money with a combined product value of over $90.

If your interested in ordering yourself a Memebox just click on the link in the top right hand corner and don't forget to save yourself $5 by using my affiliate code below, which is valid until 30th November.

2L5Q1K

I'd love to hear if you treated yourself so why not drop me a message in the comments or get in touch on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment