Monday 10 November 2014

Glamour Magazine December 2014 Edition

Hiya lovelies my Glamour magazine arrived the other day and it included some great freebies. 


On the front cover there is a 20% off H&M gift card which with two tween aged daughters who are just starting to discover their fashion feet this will definately come in handy to buy them some extra Christmas treats.

As a subscriber I also receive an exclusive offer of a free Nails Inc winter 2014 polish that is redeemable in store at Debenhams. I can't wait to pop into my local shop and see what shade I get. 


Inside there's a small sample of Reveal the new Calvin Klein perfume (RRP £60 for 100ml) which is being advertised as a sexy, confident, provocative scent. It's a little too strong and peppery for my liking. 


There is also a Little Card of Christmas Wishes Gift Card from Body Shop that could be worth £3, £15, £100 or even £1000. You just have to pop into your nearest Body Shop and get your card scanned to find out how much it's worth.


And a 10ml sample of the new Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Conditioner, I'm always looking to try new conditioner out to find the best one for me so can't wait to use this.


There are also a wide variety of discount codes in the magazine advertisers section for Jewellery, Beauty, Fashion and Homewares companies which are definitely worth a look with christmas coming up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment