Tuesday 14 October 2014

YOU Beauty Discovery Box October


Octobers YOU Beauty Discovery shortlist theme is Handbag Heroes and is full of powerful, quick fix products that leave you feeling great and looking good. The shortlist of products cover nails, hair, make-up, skin and fragrance, to prepare us for the new Autumn/Winter season.



My Choices

PAUL MITCHELL Express Style Fast Form Cream Gel 25ml (RRP £16.00 for 200ml) - This is a flexible styling products that not only helps to control hair but also helps speeds up the drying process. I'm always willing to try new hair products in the hope of taming my unruly mane for good, so I can't wait to try this out soon.

MURAD AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml (RRP £34.00 for 200ml) - This cleanser has a trio of Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylix Acids that help to dissolve surface oils while brightening skin. Jojoba beads polish helping to get rid of dull and dry skin. As an eternal sufferer of dull skin I'm alway willing to sample a new cleanser when I find one.


This Months Lifestyle Extras

GOLD COLLAGEN Forte 50ml Single Use Bottle (RRP £39.99 for a 10pk) - a liquid beauty supplement with unique antioxidents to help skin fight the appearance of the signs of aging. I'm not too keen on liquid beauty supplements in case they make me ill, so I'll be giving this to my mum to try next time I see her.

COWSHED Anti-Aging Perfecting Night Serum 2ml Sample (RRP £48.00 for 30ml) - An all-in-one anti-aging treatment with a serum to oil formula that has essential oils to help tighten, brighten and smooth skin. I haven't tried any cowshed products before so I'm looking forward to giving this ago although it'll  probably only get used once so I dont like the thought of using a product a cant seal back up.


Final Verdict

To be totally honest this month's shortlist didn't wow me and it did take me while to actually decide on which products I wanted to order but I'm happy with what I did eventually decide upon. They are decent sample sizes for the most part and I should be able to get a couple of uses out of each item.

If your interested in finding out more about YOU Beauty everything you need to know can be found on here


No comments:

Post a Comment