Thursday 2 October 2014

New Products for a New Hair Colour.

Even since getting my haired coloured blond ombré a couple of months ago it's been really difficult to maintain and no matter how many intensive conditioning treatments I've used in a matter of days it's back to being dry, rough and  knotting within a day. So just over a month ago I decided to take the plunge and go back to my natural dark brown and in anticipation I decided to invest in some decent hair care products. I'd tried and loved the Rituals Daily Shampoo from a previous Love Me Beauty Box (see my original post here) so the Neal & Wolf range was my first thought.

After hunting around I ordered a selection of Neal & Wolf products from Beautybay.com, when they arrived however there had been a slight mistake made at the warehouse and I received the wrong product, Beautybay soon put right though without too much hassle. 


First on my order wish list was a twin-pack of Neal & Wolf Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo 250ml for £13.56. This shampoo has an infusion of Silk and Milk Proteins which is meant to boost moisture and reduce flyaway hair, while Liquid Shea Extract gives hair a brilliant shine. As I've used this shampoo before I know it makes my hair look and feel so much more healthier. 


I also wanted to order a really great conditioner and I settled on the Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment (200ml for £8.46) which is a rich intensive hair mask for damaged hair. Its combination of conditioners are meant to repair and restore the texture and appearance of hair leaving it shiny, healthy and manageable, all of which my hair lacks at times.


I also decided to treat myself to some new styling products, the first one I optioned for was the Neal & Wolf Silk Smoothing Blow Dry Balm (200ml for £8.08). This styling cream is designed to smooth away tangles and frizz while its wheat protein complex is meant to give hair moisture and making it more manageable. If this works as well as it sounds I'll be massively impressed. 

The second was Neal & Wolf Glow Super Shine Spray (100ml for £8.08) this finishing mist aims to give hair a deep radiance and lasting shine, while also doubling up to smooth, control and reduce static and frizz. Which I love the sound off.

I've been using these products for 2 weeks now since getting my hair done and already looking much healthier so keep your eyes peeled for more in-depth reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment