Sunday 12 October 2014

Just a few Sanctuary Spa bargains

Morning my lovelies if your anything like me you'll love a good wander round hunting out some great beauty bargains and today's bargain post is a killer especially if your a Sanctuary Spa Fan or just trying to be super organised present shopping for Christmas. 

I've mentioned before that my local Original Factory Shop just underwent a complete refit and have been expanding their beauty product section ever since and while nosing around I was super excited to find that they now stock the Sanctuary Spa brand. And not just 1 or 2 items but a whole section of shelving, and as they were more than half the RRP price as well.

Resurface & Refine Ultra Polish (RRP £12.00) - I've tried a few sample sizes of this product and loved them, it is great for getting rid of the micro-bumps on the back of my arms, so I didn't even think twice when I grabbed a full-sized tube of this as soon as I saw it and at just £3 it was amazing valve for money.


Brightening Facial In-A-Box (RRP £16.50) - As most of you'll know I'm a sucker for face masks and I recently treated myself to a single use pack of this Brightening facial (check out my boots haul post here) so finding this full set for just £6 is a complete bargain saving me £10.50. I can't wait to try this kit out as its described as a complete spa day facial in a box.



30 Day Thermal Transformation (RRP £27.50) - OK I know what your thinking.. yet another face mask but I just couldn't resist picking this kit up as well, it was just £6 so a total bargain saving me £21.50. It's such a great bargain that I actually went back the next day and picked up another set to give as a Christmas present. This kit actually won the Notebook Anti-Aging Award in 2013 and I'm looking forward to seeing for myself how well this 2 step program works. 



All in all I'm really impressed with all the new brands my local Original Factory Shop is starting to stock and I can't wait to see what else they have in during the run up to christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment