Thursday 18 September 2014

MEMEBOX SPECIAL: #26 Hand & Nail Care


When I placed my ordered for the MEMEBOX Special #26 Hand & Nail Care Box (RRP $29.99) in late August, I expected it to take the full 3 weeks to arrive, so when it turned up just over a week ago, I couldn't wait to rip it open and find out what goodies it contained. Typically though after a quick ooh and ahh I haven't had a proper chance to to have a play about, what with settling K and T back into their school routines, writing up my last essay for my DD131 module and Mr H coming home. That is until last night when I managed to grab a few minutes of peace and I can't say I'm disappointed. 

I expected a selection of samples with maybe 1 or 2 full sized products but what I received was 7 full-sized products which totally blew my mind and I love them all. Its a really great mix of products, theres treatment products for both my hands and my nails, polishes to help achieve the perfect mani, nail files and moisturisers to revive sore and rough hands.


  • SUR 3D Nail Art Kit: 3D&Magnet Polish 'Emerald' 12ml & 'Silver' Nail Art Pen 7ml (RRP$29) - I have a seventeen magnetic polish similar to this and I love it even though  it's not the neatest polish to apply, with the magnet being built into the polish lid it can get abit messy. I really like that this has a separate magnet to avoid this and the inclusion if a nail art pen is a great bonus. 
  • with shan Baby Hand Set: 'Lemon' Treatment Oil 15ml & Nail Wall File (RRP $9) - I'm not a great lover of lemon scented beauty products, they always tend to smell far to overpowering for my liking, this oil however seems to lose that bite once I applied it and as it left my cuticles feeling well moisturised I'll happily keep using it. The nail wall file had me a little stumped though until I fully read the product card and realised that your also meant to apply the oil to the file itself and use it to file away any hard sides and rough cuticles, which is definitely something I've never heard of but will be trying soon. 
  • with shan Dr. Care Set: Dr.01 15ml & Paper File (RRP $13) - I actually started painting my nails expecting this to be a solid pink polish it is however a transparent light pink strengthener (I really need to start reading the info card before I start playing with things). Even though it wasn't what I expected to start with it dried to leave my nails looking a really healthy pink and super shiny. I've only applied it once so far and as it's a reapply every 2 days then remove after a week before reapplying again treatment polish this is definitely a process I'll be updating you all about in a few weeks. Regarding the nail file though I won't be using it as my nails and emery boards just don't mix. No matter how I use them I end up wreaking my nails so I'm sticking to my glass file for now. 



  • PURE SKIN Hand Care Pack 15g (RRP $4) - I've been trying to get hold of a similar pack of these gloves for weeks, so I was super pleased to find them in my box, I say super pleased because I've already used them and they were fab. Made with grape, grapefruit, baobab tree and olive leaf extracts, witch hazel and collagen they not only smelt loving but left my hands feeling baby soft, Mr H even commented on it. 
  • ROCKACHIC Hydrogel Moisturising Nail Patches 2.5g (RRP $8) - I've heard of nail patches similar to these but never been able to find any, so I can't wait to use these nail patches, but I'm holding off until my nails are in desperate need of some TLC this winter as I don't want to waste them.
  • BARBINIE Shea Butter 'Rose Water' Hand Cream 50ml (RRP $18) - Being honest I expected to hate this cream the second I saw it was rose water and although it doesn't smell quite as bad as I expected I'm still pretty undecided about if I like it or not. Texture wise is a really thick cream that left my hands feeling great and soft, I just don't know if I like how they smelt. 
  • Shara Shara Soft Hand Gommage 50ml (RRP $6) - Peeling face masks I've heard of but a peeling hand gel is another new one for me, supposedly you rub the gel into your hands then wash it off and it removes any calluses and skin impurities. Needless to say I'm really excited to try this out asap. 

The #26 Hand & Nail Care box is now sold out unfortunately but MEMEBOX have new boxes available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so it's well worth taking a look to see what's available. Keep in mind though that MEMEBOX's come with 4-8 full sized products and deluxe samples while the SUPERBOX's have all full-size products but are a tad more expensive. 


If you interested in trying MEMEBOX for yourself just follow the link 


http://us.memebox.com


And you can get $5 off using my affiliate code - 0L4V

This offer expires 30th September. 


MEMEBOX also offer monthly discount codes, below are Septembers.  

$5 off on entire order when purchasing over 3 Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE3

$8 off on entire order when purchasing over 4 Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE4
Free shipping on orders above $70 from Memeshop: FREESHIPPING
 

No comments:

Post a Comment