Friday 11 July 2014

My June Lip Factory Box


Ya so my essay has been sent off and I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a good mark so I can now enjoy the goodies that are my Lip Factory Box, it arrived last weekend and has been sat on my bedside table unopened, crying for attention but I swore I wasn't opening it til I'd finished. 

At first glance I'll admit I was a tad put out by the matching lip and eye colours but after opening every think up and having a play round I'm really pleased with every think.


The Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss is in a 'Marshmallow' which is a sugar pink shade and smells just like strawberry fromage frais.  The Girlactik Beauty Star Eye Shadow is in 'Pink Ruffle' which is a metallic silver pink, is really pigmented and a very party eyeshadow. 

There are two pencils in my box, the first is 29 Cosmetics Line Maker Lip Pencil in 'Leather' which is a chocolately burgundy. The second is a Model Co Eye Define Eye Pencil in 'Black'! I already own this pencil so I'm loving that I now have an extra. 

As a nail polish addict I love discovering new brands so loved finding a Palladio polish, I was hoping for the Nail Sunscreen as I just love that whole idea but I received the nail strength, I can't wait to see if it works as well as my current brand does. My favourite product though has to be the Befine Lip Serum, it smells lovely, is easy to apply and leaves my lips super soft, I might have just found my favourite summer lip balm. 


Overall I got a great box, the colours are perfect for summer and I'm excited for my July box already! 

What did you think of this months selections?

No comments:

Post a Comment