Monday 2 June 2014

Red Magazines July Freebie


Hiya my lovelies just a quick post to let you all know that this months (July Edition) Red Magazine (RRP £4) is now on sale and its got a bonus freebie 5ml polish from Mavala worth £4.75. There is a choice of 4 different shades, unfortunately my local sainsburys only had 2 shades available (the blue and orange), as I have far too many blue polishes in my collection I picked the orange. Waikiki Orange is a really gorgeous, bright in your face polish, which will look fab on my toes this summer; it's also fully opaque in just one coat although I'll probably do 2 coats just to be sure. 

Also included within the magazine itself is a free sample of L'Oreals new Revitalift Laser Renew. There is also a 12 months subscription deal that can save you 75% on the retail price, subscribers are also entitled to various other subscriber only discounts and competitions. 

The magazine itself is jampacked with summer style tips from festival style must haves to beach looks for everyone. There's also a dazzling amount of interviews and beauty articles to keep me happily amused for a few hours at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment