Thursday 26 June 2014

Glossybox June Box


Hiya my lovelies, after having my head stuck in my books and not getting too far. I was glad of the distraction when I received this months Glossybox and couldn't wait to share a few of my first impressions with you all. 

This months box is designed to help us channel summer beauty in one easy step and as this is the last Glossybox from my 6 months subscription my hopes were high for a killer box. For the last time the Glossy Magazine is included in the box as from next month its only going to be available online only. This months magazine is packed full of makeup must haves, fake tanning secrets and celebrity interviews.


On first glance I was pretty uninspired by my products but after a better look I feel slightly happier knowing I'll get use out of every think one way or another and that 4 of this months products are full sized. 

The first item that caught my eye was the So Susan Universal Blush which is full-sized (RRP £18), this is a really perfect shade of pink and I can't wait to start using it. 

The biggest item in my box is a full-sized Rituals Qi Gong Spray (RRP £3.50 for 50ml), which I'm afraid really isn't my kind of thing, its far to strong for me. I have a feeling though that my eldest daughter might like it so at least that's some think.

The second largest product that grabbed my eye was a full-sized tub of got2b Rise 'n Shine soufflĂ© (RRP £4.07 for 100ml), as my hairs long it does tend to go quite flat at the roots so I'm willing to give this a got, fingers crossed it works as it smells lovely and I love that its pink like candy floss. 

The most exciting item in this months box for me at least is the Teeez Trend Cosmetics Beautiful Eyes Flat Stiff Brush (RRP €19). I love the pattern on this brush and how soft against my skin it feels, I think its going to be perfect for blending my eyeshadows.

The only sample sized product this month is a 10ml nailgirls 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener (RRP £13.50 for 15ml). You all know how much I love my polish collection... completely unrelated I'm planning to start working on a post all about my polish collection... Anyway after breaking a few of my nails over the past week I'm back to short nails so here's hoping this polish works its magic and I have strong talons again soon. 


Overall it's not a bad box but I was definitely hoping for some think a tad more thrilling. I've decided not renew my subscription but I am considering picking and choosing boxes I like on a month to month basis if I see a box I fancy.

Hope you all loved your Glossyboxes this month.
I'd love to hear what you all received so please comment away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment