Friday 6 June 2014

Glamour Magazine Freebie July Edition


July's Glamour magazine literally just arrived through my door this morning and I was so excited to find another great freebie included.... this months is a full sized Eyeko Eyeliner worth £12.00. Yep you read that right £12.00, which is a serious bargain when Glamour Magazine only costs £2.00 at most. The eyeliner freebie is available in two shades Black and Navy, I received the black but I'm tempted to pick up another magazine just to get hold of the Navy. 

Inside my Glamour there are two Perfume/Aftershave samples; Armani Code Ice, the ad for which features a very yummy photo of Chris Pine which I stopped to stare at for like 5 minutes.... Well it would have been rude not too... And Prada Candy which I'm surprised to say is the first Prada perfume I've liked the smell of. There is also a sample of the new L'Oreal Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser and a pretty decent sized 8ml sample of the new Hawaiian Topic Satin Protection SPF15. 

Well I'm off to relax with a brew, a few biccies and read all about this years Glamour Women of the Year. 

So what you waiting for go out and grab yourself a copy and your freebie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment