Thursday 15 May 2014

You Beauty May - First Impressions

This months YouBeauty Discovery Box is in celebration of the CEW(UK) (Cosmetic Executive Women) 2014 Beauty Awards, and every product in Mays menu has been nomination for an award. 


This month I picked a 100ml full sized bottle of Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Serum (RRP. £14.99). From reading the packaging the ingredients list is packed full of organic essential oils and fruit extracts. It claims to be absorbed quickly to leave hair silky, shiny and frizz free. As I've been struggling with my hair lately I'm hoping this might be my miracle product. I'll let you know how I get on. 
My next product is a 10ml sample of GlamGlow Supermud (RRP £44.99 for 34g), I love this masque it works wonders for my skin even when its at its dullest. Mr H actually bought me a full sized pot for my birthday that will take me an age to finish so I'm actually planning to give this to my friend, as I know she loves it too. 


This month there are 3 extras, a 5ml Caudalie Divine Legs Sample, a 10ml Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave-In Conditioner and a 50g Lizi's Granola sample in Original. I'm looking forward to trying the Charles Worthington as it's advertised to improve manageability, something my hair really needs. The divine legs however will probably end up joining my ever growing sample pile of beauty products I'll never use. I have it on good authority (Mr H's) that the granola was great so I'm going to have see if I can get hold of a full sized pack for him.

You can find more information about starting a You Beauty Box subscriptions here

Did you order a You Beauty Box this month?
What products did you pick? 




No comments:

Post a Comment