Saturday 10 May 2014

Neutral nails with added sparkle!


This weeks topic for the #Bloggersdoitbetter challenge is "Bloggers do it better bright and neutral!" so I thought I'd share one of my favourite neutrals with sparkle nail combos of 
Serum No5's Barely There and Essie's Beyond CosyI love this look whenever my nails are short and growing them back after breakages and I want a more natural look but I'm still craving just alittle bit of girly sparkle. 

Serum No5s Barely There is a beige nude shade with silver micro-glitter and hexagonal glitter mixed in. Its a very sheer polish but easily builds to be opaque, this takes about 3 coats but I tend to just stick to 2 as I quite like the whole visible nail line look. Essie's Beyond Cozy on the other hand is a stunning antique silver packed full of very fine glitter, which gives fab coverage with just 1 coat but I love to use 2 coats just for extra depth of colour. And to finish off I add a coat of Seche Vite top coat just to give it extra shine. 

I just love how this versatile this look is, it just goes with everythink while still adding some sparkle to my day. 

2 coats of Barely There, 2 coats of Beyond Cosy with 1 coat of Seche Vite



What's your favourite neutral look for nails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment