Monday 5 May 2014

Deborah Lippmann's 'Fairydust'

Morning my lovelies today's nail polish review is of Deborah Lippmann's True Blood Polish 'Fairydust'. I'm a huge fan of the True Blood series, I have all the books and I love the tv show and I've been trying to get my hands on this polish collection for an age so finding this polish in one of my bargain hunts in TKMaxx made my day. It was hidden away at the back of a bottom shelf in a 2pack reduced for just £7.99 and even though I wasn't too keen on the other shade in the pack there was no way I was leaving this beauty behind. 


'Fairydust' is a gorgeous pearly white with an amazing pink/orange fiery shimmer, which you can really see in the photo below. The polish itself does go on slightly streaky to start with but as you build up coats this disappears. I did suffer a little pooling around my cuticles but that's more down to me being overly heavy handed rather than the polish itself. The finished look is quite sheer and eventhough I can still see my nail line even after 3 coats I still love it. Its a really feminine, soft look and is one of my current favourites. I just need to get my hands on the rest of the collection now, wish me luck.



I'd love to hear what you think of Fairydust. Do you love it or hate it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment