Friday 30 May 2014

Ciate and Sally Hansen Nail Polish Swatches


Happy Friday afternoon my lovelies, I thought I'd share the swatches of the Ciate and Sally Hansen nail polishes from my Original Factory Shop Mini Hauls the other week, you can find that post here

First up are the Ciate polishes, every shade gave great coverage and was fully opaque after 2 coats apart from 'Shaken no stirred' with is more of a sheer polish, but as I don't mind the whole visible nail line thing it isn't really a problem for me. My favourite out of the five has to be 'Mines a mocha' as it's just such a really warm dark chocolate shade, I'm really looking forward to winter to get some proper wear out of it. 


Both the Sally Hansen Sugar Coats give a very sheer sugar crystal effect after 2 coats which looks really pretty on there own but I think if they were layered over a coloured base coat (such as white) they would looks fab, just like sprinkles over buttercream icing on cupcakes. 



I'd love to know if you have these polishes and what you think off them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment