Monday 14 April 2014

#Bloggersdoitbetter - Spring

Well it's day 3 of the girls Easter holidays and after a few unsettled days weather wise the sun is finally out and shining bright and we're spending our first full day outside in the garden. The girls are running round like loons and I've spent most of my day busy reorganising and replanting my front garden, it still isn't how I want it but then I don't think I'll ever be truly happy with it. 
My back garden is however looking pretty good if not slightly wild and in need of a little love and attention (tomorrows job I think). The fruit trees are growing well with my cherry in full bloom, winter has definitely been brushed away and summer is finally on it's way. Spring really is my favourite time of year as it feels like every-think has a fresh start and below are just a few pics that I couldn't resist sharing with you all. Hope you are all enjoying the sunny weather.












No comments:

Post a Comment