Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Easter Weekend Beauty Haul - Superdrug

Over the Easter weekend I had an overpowering urge to treat myself to some new beauty goodies and as the idea of dragging the girls out to the shops left me cold, I decided to check out what boots and superdrug had available online. Sadly nothing from boots caught my eye, superdrug however had plenty. 


I have a real thing for hair treatments at the minute as my hair feels quite damaged since its last colouring so I picked up a couple of new treatments to try out. The Frizz-Ease (99p) and Sheer Blonde (79p) were both reduced half price. While the TRESemme platinum strength was £1.49 and the TRESemme Deep Smoothing was £1.09. 
I've read some great reviews for the Garnier Moisture Match and as my current anti-shine product is nearly empty I decided to give it ago while it was still half price. I ordered the 24H Mattifying Fresh Cream for £2.98. Also in the half-price sale was the Garnier Summer Body Lotion and as my legs are permanently milk bottle white, I thought why not give it a try. I picked a 250ml bottle in the Light Sun-Kissed shade for £2.54.


Everytime I pop into my local superdrug the NYC Individual Eyes Palette for Blue Eyes is always sold out so as it was available i wasn't missing out again, and at £3.99 its a bargain the colours are lovely and I can't wait to use it. Another a palette I've had my eye for a while its the MUA Heaven and Earth for £4.00. Its a lovely collection of nudes and neutrals which are perfect for a no makeup look. 
As I was on a roll by this point I decided to take a look at their new makeup collection Makeup Revolution (which unfortunately isn't available in my local store). I've heard great things about the brand and after a few clicks I stumbled upon the Disappear til tomorrow palette which I just couldn't resist buying and at just £4.00 for 16 shades why would I. It's a great size for just popping into your handbag and the colour selection is the fab mix of matt and sparkle.
I've been in desperate need of some new lipsticks for what feels like years and decided to take advantage of the NYC 3 for £5 offer, from left to right I ordered shades 440 Creamy Caramel, 439 Love My Latte and 444 Chocolate Chip. Sold separately NYV lipsticks are £1.99 so I saved 97p buying them in the offer. 

Have you tried any of my bargain products? 
What did you think of them? 
Keep an eye out for future reviews of these beauties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment