Saturday 15 March 2014

You Beauty Box March

This months theme is Best of British so not surprisingly all the products are well known British brands, and as March is officially the start of spring this monthly products focus on getting us spring ready and giving us some much needed tlc. 

The products I selected from this month menu were BeautyLab London Glycowash & John Freida Frizz Ease Serum


BEAUTYLAB LONDON GLYCOWASH 100ml
This is advertised as a high performance multifunctional wash that's should be used 2-3 times a week.  I'm looking forward to adding this to my weekly facial routine and seeing if it lives up to it reputation. 

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE ORIGINAL 6 EFFECTS SERUM 25ml. 
This is an old favourite of mine and one of the few products that works to tame my hair when its at its wildest in winter. It really does help to minimise how frizzy my hair gets when its at its worse.

MARCH EXTRAS 
There were 3 extras included this month the first 2 samples are from the organic Dragonfly tea, the flavours I received were Moonlight Jasmine and Cape Malay Chai. I love trying out new herbal teas so I'm looking forward to giving these a try. My third sample is Gracie false lashes by the Vintage Cosmetic Company, as some of you might know I'm not a fan of false lashes so these will be getting passed on to a friend who is.

All in all its a pretty great box, You Beauty is fast becoming my favourite monthly box. They have a good selection of products to pick from every month, quick delivery and at only £6.95 they are amazing value for money too. If your interested in learning more about the You Beauty monthly box you can find everything you need to know here.

Have you received your March box yet? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment