Thursday 20 March 2014

Love Me Beauty Box March


My Love Me Beauty box arrived Tuesday and its fab. The menus this month are all pretty great and after taking my time to decide I optioned for their 3rd edition and I'm pretty pleased I did. 


Murad (7.5ml Sample size)
Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask RRP £25 (6 treatments) 
I'm a great lover of face mask and as this treatment claims to be the perfect way to help get rid of dull skin while the formula is also antioxidant-rich which is designed to defend skin from harmful free radicals. I'm looking forward to giving this a try Friday night.

Nip+Fab (Full size)
Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix RRP £19.95 (40ml)
I'm just starting to worry about my fine lines and wrinkles so I'm willing to try any product that offers to softens the appearance of these imperfections, so I'm looking forward to seeing if this products Wrinkle Blur Technology works for me. 

The Vintage Cosmetic Company (Full size)
False Lashes in ‘Gracie’ RRP £6
As I've stated on a few previous posts I'm not a fan of false lashes so these will be heading to a friend who loves them.

BlanX (15ml Sample size)
White Shock Toothpaste RRP £7.50 (50ml)
This is the perfect size to be added straight to my travel bag for my next weekend away. 

Deep Steep (Full size)
Foot Stick in ‘Candy Mint’ RRP £3.60 (15ml) 
This smells amazing just like christmas candy canes i can't wait to start using it, it just looks so lush and moisturising. 

Quintessentially English (50g Sample size)
Bath Salts in ‘Vintage Bouquet’ RRP £4.25(100g)
'Vintage Bouquet' is a blend of dead sea salt, Bergamot and Geranium and It really does smell wonderful. Even-though I don't tend to have time for long baths but I'm looking forward to escaping for an hour of peace this weekend now Mr H is home.

Melvita (28ml Sample size) 
Rose Extraordinary Water RRP £17.00 (100ml) 
Not sure why but I received this as an added extra in this months box, from what I have been able to find on google it's used as a cleanser before moisturising. It smells very fresh and floral, I'm looking forward to trying it soon. 

I'm pretty pleased with my box selection this month. Did you get a Love Me box this march? What did you think of this months selections? 


No comments:

Post a Comment