Thursday 20 February 2014

Mid-week Beauty Haul #3

After spending the last few weeks ill and with an essay due in just over a week I've been feeling alittle down and stressed out so Mr H decided to take me out for breakfast and alittle shopping trip today to cheer me up and calm me down. So after a naughty but very yummy breakfast of pancakes, bacon and maple syrup at Frankie & Bennys off we went to our nearest TK Maxx, one my favourite stores to just wander round and take a good old nosy at all the reduced beauty and household goodies.

It's a well known fact between my friends & family that I can't go into a TK Maxx and come out empty handed and today wasn't any different, I just couldn't resist picking up a few little treats to cheer myself up.

Nails Inc 'In the Spotlight' mini pack £7.99
(RRP £12.00)


I realised the other day that in my ever growing nail polish collection I don't own any Nail Inc polishes which in my opinion is a travesty that I decide I had to address and when I saw this lovely little selection I couldn't resist. It has 3 mini 4ml polishes 2 are limited edition shades 'Covent Garden Market' a ruby red glitter & 'Soho Street' a rainbow party glitter and the third is 'Electric Lane' which is a holographic top coat. At the reduced price they work out at £2.66 a bottle which I think is a pretty good bargain.

L'Oreal Project Runway 5pk £7.99
(RRP £19.95)


For some reason I completely missed out on the whole L'Oreal Project Runway 2012 Collection so finding these got my really excited. There were a few different packs to pick between and I decided on a pack which has a great selection of shades, my pack has Owl's Lust (a wintery dark red), Owl's Night (a black/brown with green/gold shimmer), Amazon Flash (a vivid gold), Cockatoo's Wisdom (a purple/taupe) & Raven's Dream (a soft pink creme) in it and for £1.60 a bottle it really is a steal. 

Good Things Creamy Scrub 'Pomegrante & Red Grape' £2.99
(RRP £4.99)


I love body scrubs and this one smells delicious and so fruity, its like someone managed to bottle summer which I thought might help cheer me up when its cold, grey and stormy outside.

Dopplering Glass Nail File £3.99
(RRP £6.60)


My last expensive opi glass nail file had a slight accident at the hands of my girls and end up being snapped in half don't you just love kids, so this is just a cheaper replacement which I have no doubt at some stage will meet the end. 

All in all I've had fab day with Mr H, I'm feeling pretty relaxed, much calmer and ready to crack on with this essay.


Do any of you lovelies have favourite beauty bargains shops you'd like to share, as I'd love to heard for you all x


No comments:

Post a Comment