Wednesday 12 February 2014

Love Me Beauty February Box

All 3 box selections this month from Love Me Beauty were fab but I just couldn't decide between them so I chose a surprise box.



Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner
(Full Size 150ml RRP £12 )

The first of this months full sized products and as I'm a fan of dry shampoo (which I find is great for those mornings when I'm running late) but I've never thought to try a dry conditioner before so I'm looking forward to giving this a go. Being full sized I should be able to give it a good try to see how well it works.

Dr Braga Age Management Moisturiser - 5ml
(Full Size 60ml RRP £120)

I'll admit I'm secretly pleased to find this in my box as I'm becoming more and more aware that I need to start taking better care of my skin now I'm in my thirties, so this is a very welcome addition to my skin care routine. It promises to reduce the signs of aging by fighting the effects of environmental stresses while preventing the breakdown of collagen and by supporting cell function. If I'm being completely honest I'm torn between hoping it works wonders and praying it doesn't because I'm not overly fond of the idea of paying the hefty price tag for a full sized bottle. 

La Claree Ultra Melting Body Milk - 30ml 
(Full Size 200ml RRP £24)

This is a completely new brand to me and I'm really pleased with it after giving it a quick try, it was absorbed really quickly without leaving my skin oily and it left it feeling really soft although it does seem to have a funny fragrance which I just can't place, it isn't nasty just unusual. I'm looking forward to trying it on a larger scale so to speak.

Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo - 18ml
(Full Size 190 RRP £8.95)

I've heard of this brand I even have a few of their samples which are great but I never realised they did hair products so I'm looking forward to trying this I only wish it was alittle bigger as I'll probably only get one wash out of this size sample.

The Bakewell Soap Company Multi-Purpose Pocket Balm (May Chang Citrus) 
(Full Size 25g RRP £5.45)

Another full sized product and I'm pleased to find this as it was one of the products that I couldn't decide between in this months choices. I'm really pleased I received this one as it reminds me of citronella candles lit on summer evenings giving me a really happy vibe. Its just a shame it left my hands feeling rather greasy afterwards (but I may just have used too much) so I think I'll be leaving it on my bedside to be used as an overnight hand moisturiser.


Overall I'm really pleased with my surprise box, and I'd happily order another.

Did you get a Love Me Box this month? What did you think?

Love Me Beauty is available to purchase for £10 + £2.95p&p a month here

No comments:

Post a Comment