Sunday 16 February 2014

Birchbox February Box

Happy Sunday my lovelies, hope your all having a fabulous Valentines weekend.

My Birchbox arrived Friday and I wasn't quite sure how their Febuary box was going to beat the January box I received and for me I'm afraid this month box is a little bit of a letdown. 



As its London Fashion Week this months box theme is Love Style and is all about loving your own style and how style isn't just about fashion but about your individual lifestyle.



Beauty Protector Protect & Oil
(Full Size RRP £16)

I'm not keen on hair oil treatments as I've found they tend to leave my hair feeling greasy but I do find them grat for using in my girls hair after her swimming lessons so this will be popped into her swimbag.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner 'Black' 1.2g
(Full Size RRP £12)

The last time I used a liquid eyeliner it really didn't go well so eventhough I'm not overly excited to find this product, I am happy to find a 'How to' card in with it. Fingers crossed I don't end up with panda eyes again.

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick 'Get Naked'
(Full Size Set of 3 RRP £15.50)

I'm not a fan of lipsticks as they dry my lips out and make them crack no matter what brand I try, but when I do look at lipsticks I tend to gravitate towards the darker more dramatic shades for nights out but as this is a neutral shade I'll be passing this to a friend as it's just not my style.

Urbanveda Radiance Daily Facial Wash 20ml
(Full Size RRP £7.99)

Sorry to say but another product just not for me, its fragrance is just far too over powering for me so this will be going to a friend without even being used. 

Gilchrist & Soames Shower Gel 45ml
(Full Size RRP £13.75)

I've never heard of this brand before but its a really pretty looking shower gel, it smells really lovely, very crisp and it's the perfect size for travelling. I can't wait to give it a whirl on my next holiday.

Lifestyle Extra
Green & Blacks Dark 70% 
(Full Size RRP £2.29)

A lovely little extra but as I'm not a lover of dark chocolate I passed it to Mr H who's face lit up and as it was gone in minutes I'm presuming it must of been nice.


Overall I'm disappointed with my Febuary box it just feels like a little lead balloon after recieving such a fab box last month, but i am excited for their next box thanks to the little spoiler card about the March box which is in partnership with Lulu Guinness, so fingers crossed it such be a fab.

Did you get a Birchbox this month? What did you think? 

Birchbox is available to purchase for £10 + £2.95p&p a month here.

No comments:

Post a Comment