Monday 20 January 2014

Urban Decay Lip Love Review

I'm a bit late to the party with these lip glosses but after read a few reviews on them I finally decided to  order them in the January sales. I got two shades, Drizzle and Stung for £12.00 each from Look Fantastic. I'll admit I wouldn't normally spend this much on gloss, I'm more of a simple lip balm girl most of the time but I'm very happy with both shades. 



They arrived in really pretty brassy gold and purple boxes (my photo really doesn't do it justice), which I'm quite tempted to keep them in!  The glosses themselves are quite small (10ml) but they are the prefect shape & size to just pop into your purse or jeans pocket.

Drizzle is in my opinion a perfect daytime shade, its a near translucent pink which I'm going to use alot. 


While Stung is a much more dramatic dark raspberry, perfect for a girls night out on the town.

They both smell heavily of sweet honey which Mr H thinks is too over powering but personally I can't smell it after a few minutes of wear. They both feel really lovely on, not tacky which I was worried about and they really do shine. The only problem I seem to have is that Drizzle doesn't seem to last long nevertheless its already become a permanent fixture in my handbag, and Stung is going in my party purse ready for my next night out.

Have you tried Lip Love and what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment