Saturday 18 January 2014

MeMeMe Shimmer Stack Beauty Haul #1

Its become abit of a tradition over the last few years for me and the ladies (as my husband calls them) to meet up once or twice a week for a good gossip at our local coffee shop followed by a wander round the nearby shops. We tend to head straight for the discount shops to see what bargains we can pick up. 

On one such morning earlier this week I couldn't believe my luck to come across stacks of MeMeMe shimmer stacks in Gold and Pink Zest reduced to £2 each in The Outlet.


As I've been thinking about updating my makeup collection for a while (I'm still using products I brought over 2 years ago!) I couldn't resist buying one in each shade. They usually sell for £9.99 each so instead of paying £19.98 I paid just £4 complete bargain! 


The gold stack has a lovely selection of 5 different shades from golden brown to champagne which all seem to glow. I've used the palette a few times now and found the darker shades are pretty easy to apply as eyeshadow and that the lighter shades blend really well to highlight my brow.



The pink zest stack has 5 different shades of pink from a light rosy pink to a quite vibrant bright pink. The shades have a really lovely shimmer to them but I will admit I was slightly worried about how bright the pinks were but once blended I found they give a really pretty, healthy flush on my cheeks.

Both palettes are sturdy plastic so good for travelling and have a large mirror in the lid which for me is an added extra.
I even popped back this morning to buy two more as I can see them both getting a lot of use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment