Wednesday 22 January 2014

Love Me Beauty January Box

The last of my christmas subscription off Mr H to arrive this month was my Love Me Beauty box but only because I missed my postman when he tried to deliver it. 

Love Me Beauty is a beauty box with a difference, every month you get the choose from 3 menus or pick a surprise box. This month I choose menu 1 and I'm very impressed with the selection and size of the products available this month. 




NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow in 'Hot Orange'
(Full Size RRP £5.00)

I was hoping for a darker shade as this isn't a colour is a tad abit too bright for me as I tend to stick to neutrals but I promised myself I'd revamp my makeup collection in 2014 so I'm looking forward to seeing if this suits me. 

Weleda Sea Buckhorn Body Oil 10ml
(Full Size 100ml, RRP £15.95)

This oil smells delicious, its so fruity and fresh. When applying a little goes a long way, it was quickly absorbed and left my skin feeling so soft. I think this body oil has to go on my to-be purchased list of 2014. 

Anatomicals Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser 250ml
(Full Size RRP £3.00)

I'm really impressed by the size of this cleanser it really did just fit in the box. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I love how it smells it reminds me of my mums garden in summer when the roses are in full bloom. 

Pureology Colour Stylist Bodifier 65ml
(Full Size 250ml RRP £15.00)

A new brand for me and I was impressed to learn that not only is it not tested on animals it also contains 100% vegan friendly ingredients. So I will be letting my vegan friends know about this brand. I haven't had chance to try this Mousse yet but I intend to start using it after I have my hair recoloured in a few weeks. 

Cosmetics a la Carte Divine Lash Mascara in 'Black'
(Full Size RRP £23.00)

I've never heard of this makeup brand before and I haven't yet had chance to open this  mascara as I'm still using my current one so I can't comment on how great it is or not. When I do I'll let you know.


Overall I'm glad I choose the menu I did and I'm impressed with the products I received, I'm looking forward to making another selection in February. 

Did you get a Love Me Box this month? What did you think?

Love Me Beauty is available to purchase for £10 + £2.95p&p a month here



No comments:

Post a Comment