Tuesday 21 January 2014

Glossybox January 2014


Another of my christmas pressies off Mr H was a 6 month subscription to Glossybox which is a monthly Beauty Box delivered direct to your door providing the newest and most exciting beauty miniatures customised to you.




Januarys theme is Back to Basics and is designed to help you restart your New Year beauty regime the right way. 


Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream 2x3g samples 
(Full Size 33g RRP £13.50)

I've never heard of this Japanese brand before so I'm slightly disappointed to receive such small samples to try out. 

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash 50ml
(Full Size 250ml, RRP £10.25)

I've heard great things about the balance me range and this body wash smells amazing, so I'm looking forward to trying it. 

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Floral Slanted Tweezers
(RRP £8.00)

What can I say really tweezers are just tweezers to me, I wouldn't buy them personality as I really don't like the floral pattern. These will probably get forgotten about at the bottom of my makeup box to be honest.

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches 2x6g samples 
(Full Size 3 pack RRP £6.00)

As a busy mum and student I rejoice whenever I find anythink that helps to reduce the seemingly permanent dark circles under my eyes. I'm really looking forward to giving these patches a go.

Vaseline Essential Moisture Lotion 50ml
(Full Size 400ml RRP £4.99)

I've used this lotion before and found it to be far too greasy and it left my skin feel really oily, so Mr H will probably end up taking this sample to work with him.
I can buy a full size bottle of this lotion from my local shop for £1, so its just not a brand I expect to find in my Glossybox. 


Overall I'm really dissappointed with my 1st box, the body wash & eye patches are the only things stopping it from being a total loss. I'm really hoping the Febuary box is an improvement.

What did you think of this months Glossybox?

Glossybox is available to purchase for £10 + £2.95p&p a month here.






No comments:

Post a Comment