Friday 24 January 2014

Fragrance Direct Beauty Haul #2

Someone on Facebook recommended Fragrance Direct as the go to place for discounted makeup and nail polish so I decided to have a nosy, not really looking for anythink but I'm pretty pleased with the bargains I picked up, even if my bank balance isn't.


I'm a self confessed nail polish addict and a great believer that you can never have enough pretty shades no matter how much my friends tell me you can. So the first things I picked up were some bargain nail polishes I've been considering for a while and I just couldn't say no at the discounted prices.

NYC 'Grand Central Station' £0.99, RRP £1.99
It is a everyday clear polish but I'm also planning to use it as an alternative top coat to my current Seche Vite one. 

NYC 'Lights Camera Action' £0.50, RRP £1.99
This is a really fab, fun blue and silver glitter 7 day wear polish that I think is going to look great layered over a dark base colour. 

NYC 'Big City Dazzle' £0.99, RRP £1.99
I know, I know another glitter but this ones a pink, blue and gold glitter sparkle top coat which will be a total party look when layered over a darker base colour.

NYC 'Lazy Sundae' £0.50, RRP £1.99
This is a pearly white polish which has a lovely shimmer, it really is a lovely everyday shade and a complete bargain for only 50p. I'm actually wearing it now as I type, I've totally fallen in love with it.

Sally Hansen 'Gilded Lily' £1.49, RRP £4.99
This is a really rich, copper gold glitter, which I've been lusting after since first seeing it last year but I've never got round to buying it. I can't wait for summer to be able to show this little beauty off on my toes.


I've been meaning to update my eyeshadows for ages so I decided to take the opportunity to grab a few bargains while I could.

Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer 'Sheer Nectar' £1.99
Is a lovely silvery bronze that has a great shimmer to it. I love to mix creme shadows and I think this one will look fab blended with a purple I already own. 

Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer 'Retro Bronze' £2.99
This is a stunning creme eyeshadow in brown/bronze with a hint of gold running through it. I tend to stick to wearing creme shadows on nights out as I've found they seem to have abit more staying power than powder shadows and I can't wait to how a reason to wear this one soon.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono 'Fancy Topaz' £0.99 RRP £4.49
Its a lovely reddish orange shade with a gold shimmer and is a completely new shade for me as I've tended to stick to neutrals. I think this might be too bright for me but I'm willing to get it a go at least once as it recommended for blue eyed ladies like me. 

Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio 'Maritime' £1.50 RRP £6.49
This is a really pretty trio of two blues and a white, this was a spur of the moment add to my basket as I fancied trying blue eyeshadow but now I've received it I think I'll be passing it on to one of my friends as it's recommended for brown eyes so not really suitable for me.

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Quad 'English Oak' £1.99 RRP £6.99 
This quad is a really pretty palette of warm toned browns, champagne and pink, its the ideal colours for a lovely warm daylook which should make blue eyes pop.

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Quad 'Heart of Gold' £1.99 RRP £6.99 
This quad has a palette of metallic browns, champagne and pink, and will be a fab fun look for special occasions and those days when you just need a little somethink extra to cheer you up. 


I can see Fragrance Direct becoming my go to bargain beauty website and I've found myself checking every couple of days to if there are any new bargains to find. 

Do you have any favourite bargain beauty websites, I'd love to know? 


No comments:

Post a Comment